District Cooling Systems
Refrigeration Engineering for Outstanding Solutions
District Cooling is being implemented by many different organizations, both private and public, in commercial complexes, offices, hotels, new urban developments or hospitals and universities among others. Centralized production and distribution of cooling energy for real estate or industrial cooling solutions requires experience and excellence when the best results are expected.
With over twenty years of experience in the design, manufacturing and installation of refrigeration engineering systems, ARANER has established itself as a reliable cooling solutions provider for cold storage and processing facilities, with cooling plants which are not only functionally sound, but also compliant with existing standards and regulations.
An environmental Solution for the present
ARANER, as a cooling company leader in the implementation of advanced refrigeration systems, combines all the benefits of a District Energy System with the advantages of dry condensation that eliminates the use of water. Furthermore, ARANER is an expert in ammonia plants, a zero ozone depletion potential that is a 100 % natural refrigerant.
This combination converts the ARANER District Energy into a sustainable, reliable, cost-effective and highly profitable solution for industrial, residential and commercial heating requirements, providing the highest efficiency for your project energy demand.
District Heating and Cooling Functioning
A Central Cooling Plant (or District Energy Technology) distributes thermal energy in the form of chilled and hot water from a central source to multiple buildings or consumers through a network of pipes used for cooling and heating. The cooling or heat energy is provided from a central cooling plant, thus eliminating the need for separate systems in individual buildings.
This solution is interesting when there is an appreciable concentration of cooling loads, such as densely populated urban areas and high density building clusters, and can offer economic and environmental benefits. As the central plant is large there will be economies of scale and higher thermal efficiency as compared to that of many isolated small systems.
Engineered type chillers and industrial compressor units are recommended in order to increase the efficiency and durability of the District Energy Plant.
District Cooling Benefits
- Recognized green technology with carbon credits
- Higher efficiency
- Higher reliability
- Optimization of installed cooling capacity
- Reduction in peak electricity demand
- Operation and maintenance services provided by experts
- Reduction in CO2 emissions
- Possibility of energy storage
Continue reading on our blog
- District Cooling System: why is Direct Condensation Better?In this era of limited resources, energy efficiency and environmental conservation are critical steps for district cooling systems. Consider the Burj Khalifa in Dubai, the tallest building in the [...]Read more
- Which refrigerants are used in industrial refrigeration plants?There is no absolute answer to the question this question. No refrigerant fits the requirements 100 % for all cooling plants. An ideal refrigerant would need to have it all in terms of material [...]Read more
- Refrigeration engineering: how to achieve a reliable solutionWhat would life be like without cold beer, ice cream and vegetables? Imagine having to live without medicine. In its 150 year history, refrigeration engineering has redefined several processes [...]Read more