Heat pumps are able to move thermal energy the opposite direction of spontaneous heat flow, providing cold and heat loads depending on the needs.
Giving customer the benefits and flexibility of a tailor-made plant,
this ARANER solution optimizes the performance for each system according to the client requirements.
Our Heat Pumps are designed based in ARANER’s industrial compressor units.
Heat Pump: How its work
Heat pumps allow the transfer of heat providing heat and cold for applications where both are required. They use a single system and work more efficiently than others technologies, because it works with minimum power consumption in the compressor. As a result it is possible to obtain high COPs for both situations: cooling and heating processes.
Heat pumps are the most efficiency solutions for District Energy plants with a balanced cooling and heating demand. If it is not the case, the gap between the cooling and heating demands can be solved with a Thermal Energy Storage Tank.
ARANER offers heat pumps based on different technologies, such as centrifugal compressor, screw compressor, and absorption machine. Our heat pumps can be design for different refrigerants:
- Ammonia, which is one of the few natural refrigerants, having by far the best characteristics in thermodynamic terms
- We can also use others refrigerants such as R134a or R410a
- Simultaneous production of cooling and heating energy using the same equipment
- High efficiency and significant energy savings
- Clean heating energy production (NO diesel required)
- Reduction in the heating plant footprint
- Reduction in operation and maintenance costs
- Efficient design contributing to Green Building (LEED) certification
- Possibility to work with either Freon or natural refrigerants