Araner uses and protects any information that a visitor voluntarily gives to Araner when using this website. Araner could ask for certain information by which a visitor can be identified when using this website. The visitor can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Araner may change this policy occasionally by updating this page. This policy is effective from January 2016.
Araner may collect the following information when it is voluntarily provided by a visitor:
- Name, job title and company
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, IP address preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Araner requires this information in order to understand visitor’s needs, improve your browsing experience and provide visitors with improved products and services. Such information can therefore be shared with Araner’s subsidiaries and affiliates.
Araner does not sell, transfer or disclose personal information to third parties outside Araner. Araner reserves the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of the site, to fulfill your requests or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or an investigation on a matter of public safety.
This website may contain links to other websites of interest, which are not governed by this privacy statement. Araner will not be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information provided by a visitor whilst viewing such websites. Araner does not sell, distribute or lease a visitor’s personal information to third parties, unless Araner has a visitor’s permission or it is required by law to do so.
The term ‘company’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Araner. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any of such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material, which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and technology shown. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Occasionally this website may also include links to other websites to provide further information. These links do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Araner’s prior written consent.
The user can get more information related with this privacy statement, revoke the consent and exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in firstname.lastname@example.org