Industrial Heat Pumps
The energy efficient heat pump manufacturer
Heat pumps are able to move thermal energy the opposite direction of spontaneous heat flow, providing cold and heat loads depending on the needs. Heating Pumps are more efficient than other technologies thanks to their minimum power consumption: they are considered renewable energy always that the performance reaches a minimum value.
ARANER is one of the leading heat pump brands worldwide, with heat pumps designed based on our very own industrial compressor units. By giving to our customer the benefits and flexibility of a tailor-made plant, ARANER’s solution optimizes the performance for each system according to the client requirements. We accompany our clients through the entire process: current situation analysis, design, manufacturing and installation.
Heat Pump: How it works
Heat pumps allow the transfer of heat providing heat and cold for applications where both are required. They use a single system and work more efficiently than others technologies, because they works with minimum power consumption in the compressor. As a result it is possible to obtain high COPs for both situations: cooling and heating processes.
Heat pumps are the most efficiency solutions for District Energy plants with a balanced cooling and heating demand. If it is not the case, the gap between the cooling and heating demands can be solved with a Thermal Energy Storage Tank.
ARANER offers heat pumps based on different technologies, such as centrifugal compressor, screw compressor, and absorption machine. Our heat pumps can be design for different refrigerants:
- Ammonia, which is one of the few natural refrigerants, having by far the best characteristics in thermodynamic terms
- We can also use others refrigerants such as R134a or R410a
Heat Pump Advantages
- Simultaneous production of cooling and heating energy using the same equipment
- High efficiency and significant energy savings
- Clean heating energy production (NO diesel required)
- Reduction in the heating plant footprint
- Reduction in operation and maintenance costs
- Efficient design contributing to Green Building (LEED) certification
- Possibility to work with either Freon or natural refrigerants
Know more about Heat Pump
Continue reading on our blog
- The role of industrial heat pumps in District EnergyDistrict energy may not be the most common source of heating and cooling globally, but it is a growing technology that is widely implemented in places like Northern Europe and North America. One [...]Read more
- Footprint optimization in district cooling and heating plantsOne of the most critical points faced by engineers when developing the basis of a District Cooling and Heating plant (DCHP) is the footprint optimization. Footprint optimization, as it name [...]Read more
- District Cooling System: why is Direct Condensation Better?In this era of limited resources, energy efficiency and environmental conservation are critical steps for district cooling systems. Consider the Burj Khalifa in Dubai, the tallest building in the [...]Read more